What's the Buzz at Blossom Hill?
From the President's Desk
The Home & School Club needs your help! All of the amazing opportunities available to our students are made possible by your generous donation of time and your One Community LG contribution. We are so grateful for your energy and dedication to our community.
This will be the final year at Blossom Hil Elementary for five of treasured teachers and staff members. As a school community we couldn't be more appreciative for their many years of dedication to our students, and we are truly grateful for the impact each of them have had on the lives of everyone who has come through the doors of Blossom Hill. If you are an alumni of Blossom Hill, please take a moment to share a message of thanks, a kind note, a treasured memory, or a wish for the future to each of our retirees by clicking the links below. Let's show of our immense gratitude, for their impressive careers and inspiring legacies. Students and parents are encouraged to contribute!
Sign Mr. Bolin's kudoboard
Sign Mr. Agustin's kudoboard
Sign Mrs. Mastroianni's kudoboard
Sign Mrs. Nast's kudoboard
Sign Mrs. Roshinski's kudoboard
The Swarm is Blossom Hill’s annual field day where students are mixed onto teams from all grades to compete in a variety of fun field games, CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER! After the Swarm, parents and families are invited onto campus to have lunch together on the field. You can bring your own lunch or you can use this link to pre-order food from Baja Fresh and pick it at the Swarm, in front of the school, starting at 11:45am.
When: Wednesday, May 31st Picnic: 12:10pm - 1:00pm
DEADLINE for orders and payment is Wednesday, May 17th
This is an early release day so students will go home after the picnic.
Thank you to our Swarm lead sponsors, All-Pro Tae Kwon Do!
Would you like a yard sign to show support and excitement for your 5th grade graduate? Click here to order yours! We will email when they arrive for pick up at school.
- 5/1 - 5/31 - May is Bike Month
- 5/10 - Staff Appreciation Luncheon*
- 5/17 - Volunteer Tea, Staff Lounge, 9:45-10:25*
- 5/18 - Fisher Music Program Meeting, Fisher Middle School Library or Zoom, 6pm*
- 5/19 - Rainbow Dress Up Day!
- 5/19 - Honeybee Hangout, Main Gate Courtyard, 7:45 - 8:10am
- 5/23 - 5/25 - Scholastic Book Fair*
- 5/25 - Blossom Hill Open House*
- 5/26 - HSC General Member Meeting
- 5/31 - The Swarm Field Day and Family Picnic*
- 6/5 - Perfect Attendance and Mileage Club Awards Assembly
- 6/7 - 5th Grade Promotion Party - Let's GLOW into 6th grade!*
- 6/8 - 5th Grade Promotion, begins at 8:40am
- 6/8 - Last day of school, minimum day schedule